1. These terms and conditions shall govern your use of (www.airportparkingglobalservices.co.uk) (referred to as the "website")
2. The provision of our services is carried out solely and entirely on the understanding that the Customer accepts, fully and completely, the websites terms and conditions, which also include the service provider terms, cancellation and our liabilities. Whilst website provides variety of high-value and budget offers we nevertheless mainly offer low-cost products and it is important that Customers appreciate when booking, that our terms and conditions are designed to enable us to keep our prices down and within pre-determined limits.
3. By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full.
4. The website acts only as a booking agent for the service provider offering their products on the website. It does not itself provide the car parking services.
5. You must read and understand all information about each service provider including their terms prior to purchasing their service. If you have any queries or questions about offered service(s), you must raise them prior to committing.
6. If certain terms are deemed unenforceable, this should not render the entire contract unenforceable i.e. The terms are severable.
7. This contract is governed by English law.
8. Website reserve the right to change these Terms, but once you have made a booking the Terms which apply are those which were on the Website at the time of booking. However, please do not assume that the Terms which applied on one occasion when you booked a service with us will continue to apply when you next book. We recommend that you re-check these Terms before booking to satisfy yourself that you accept them.
9. If you have any queries or need to get in touch for any reason prior to purchasing, email us at email@example.com and we′ll get back to you. You can also call us from 08:00- 00:00 including weekend and excluding bank holidays.
1. Bookings made through the website are deemed confirmed by email containing booking reference number emailed to the email address provided on the booking form.
2. Bookings made by telephone or online chat will be deemed confirmed by operator with a booking reference number.
3. All bookings are subject to availability and “Airport Parking Global Services” reserves the right not to accept or fulfil a booking. A booking is not a guaranteed place and “Airport Parking Global Services” may cancel a booking if the service provider advises that it is unable to fulfil a booking. In these circumstances, a refund will be given but “Airport Parking Global Services” accepts no liability for any consequential loss or losses arising, including, but not exclusively, any loss of profit, additional costs, enjoyment, revenue or earnings. Customers should ensure they have adequate travel insurance in place to cover such losses.
4. All bookings are non-transferable
5. If for any reason your booking confirmation has not been received you must contact us immediately to avoid any no show / cancellation charges.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure you have provided correct contact details and read directions to your car park or your full arrival instructions for meet and greet.
7. If you book one of our Mystery or Saver products, you′ll be getting a great product at a lower rate than you′d otherwise pay. We won′t be able to disclose you what car park that is until after you have purchased. We′ll do our best to tell you anything that might make any of our Mystery / Saver products unsuitable, but if you book, you should do so on the understanding that the Mystery product may not be ideal for your needs. As such, we cannot be responsible if it is not suitable.
8. Sometimes “Airport Parking Global Services” may have to make changes to your booking after you′ve made it. Should this happen, we′ll notify you as soon as possible. If the new arrangements are not suitable, we′ll offer you a full refund.
9. Service Providers don’t normally allow use of Dash Cam or Trackers while vehicle is in their care due to insurance and security purposes. If your vehicle is fitted with such device then you must check with Service Provider before making a booking. Failure to alert service provider may result in service provider refusing service or switching these devices off.
10. Service Providers may have multiple compounds and not all compounds will have same or full security measures. Service provider may move vehicles to their different compounds for their operational and security purposes especially during busy period.
11. You must print and take booking confirmation email with you when you travel. This will enable the service provider to verify your booking.
12. Service Providers may have multiple compounds. Service provider may move vehicles to their different compounds for their operational and security purposes especially during busy period.
1. All prices are for pre-booking are in GBP.
2. All bookings are subject to a non-refundable booking fee.
3. Payments for the bookings made via our website or the telephone can only be made by card payment. We accept all major credit/debit cards and PayPal payments.
4. If a payment by card is declined, “Airport Parking Global Services” and the service provider reserves the right not to fulfill the services on your booking
5. Service providers may charge additional fees to cover any extras including terminal parking charges, delays and wider/large vehicles. Please check booking confirmation for any additional surcharges. These charges are charged by the service provider/car parking company independently and bare no relevance our advertised prices.
6. “Airport Parking Global Services” acts as booking agents who can only show Gross Payment and cannot issue a VAT receipt. As per HMRC VAT Receipt Guideline, full VAT invoice/receipt can only be obtained from the principal operator providing required service.
1. All amendments or cancellation requests must be made in writing by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at the number on our website quoting your booking reference number.
2. Bookings with Cancellation Cover can be cancelled up to 72 hours prior to the departure date. You will receive a full refund on your parking price less booking fee and any upsells that were added at the time of booking.
3. Bookings made within 72 hours of drop off date will not be eligible for a refund.
4. Cancellation Cover does not apply for bookings made within 72 hours drop off date.
5. A booking may be cancelled up to 72 hours prior to drop off date except on certain non-flexible offers which are non-refundable. All cancellations will incur £15 administration fee.
6. Any amendments to pick up date after drop off is completed must be raised directly with service provider.
7. Customers wishing to shorten the length of stay for a service, once the service has commenced, will still be liable to pay the whole fee for the service booked.
8. Non-refundable bookings made for Savers or non-flexible parking products will not be acceptable for cancellations and amendments.
9. Cancellation / amendment requests can only be actioned within office hours (Mon-Fri 9:00am to 5pm)
10. Once a cancellation or amendment is confirmed, it cannot be reversed.
11. Refunds will be made to the credit/debit card used at the time of booking.
12. For the cancellation and amendment timescales, the service will be deemed to have commenced at midnight on the day prior to the commencement of the booked services.
1. This website provides quotations by searching all the available service providers in our system. When you make a booking, you are deemed to have also read and accepted the specific company's Terms and Conditions. Although this website assists you in making a booking, your service delivery contract will be with your chosen service provider and not “Airport Parking Global Services”.
2. “Airport Parking Global Services” are acting solely as booking agents for the service providers and is only liable to the customer for their losses arising directly from its own negligence in processing the booking.
3. Any claims related to delivery of the car parking services including loss and damages must be made against the service provider and are subject to its terms and conditions. A copy of which can be provided by the respective service provider.
4. “Airport Parking Global Services” are not responsible in any way once the vehicle has been handed over to or returned by the operator or whilst in the care of the operator or service provider.
5. Vehicles are parked at the owner’s risk and no valuables must be kept in the vehicle. “Airport Parking Global Services” offers no warranty or indemnity as to the protection or safety of vehicles left in the car parking premises or any goods left within the vehicles and owners of vehicles are reminded that their own insurance policies must be utilized in order to make any claim if such loss or damage occurs while the vehicle is parked with service provider and was not directly the fault of the service provider.
6. The total liability for “Airport Parking Global Services” to the client for all applicable claims arising from the use of this website and booking process is limited to the cost of the client’s booking including both parking and booking fees paid to www.airportparkingglobalsservices.co.uk as per the contract. “Airport Parking Global Services” accepts no liability for any consequential loss or losses arising, including, but not exclusively, any loss of profit, additional costs, enjoyment, revenue or earnings. Customers should ensure they have adequate travel insurance in place to cover such losses.
7. Website aims to tell customers as much about available offers as possible before customers make a booking. All product specific information is provided by Service Providers. Therefore, website can’t always keep track of changes to how they run. If website becomes aware of anything that’s not completely accurate in its information, it will rectify information as soon as possible.
1. As a booking agent for the service provider the “Airport Parking Global Services” is liable to the customer only for losses directly arising from any negligence of the company in processing a booking. “Airport Parking Global Services” staff does not pick up, store and deliver customer vehicles. Any claims by the customer in respect of the delivery of the car parking services must be made against the service provider and subject to its terms and conditions.
Any complaints in relation to the quality of the car parking service provided should be made in writing to Service Providers as soon as possible with a copy sent to “Airport Parking Global Services”. Complaints should be raised with as much detail as possible including paperwork and photographs.
3. Any complaints in relation to booking process should be sent to “Airport Parking Global Services” via email@example.com.
A booking may No liability for loss or damage to your vehicle including tyres, trims, wheels, alloy wheels, windscreens, mechanical and structural failures will be considered.
“Airport Parking Global Services” will have no liability to any mechanical faults to the vehicle. “Airport Parking Global Services” will not take any liability if a vehicle exhibits rust or significant paint wear on the surface.
If the vehicle is stopped by the police or other enforcement agency due to customer neglect “Airport Parking Global Services” will not accept any Liability and the customer is responsible for any charges incurred due to this, this also applies to any charges that may be incurred by Service Provider due to customer neglect.
All claims for damage should be reported before leaving the airport, whilst your vehicle remains within our care and control. You should make sure you check your vehicle before leaving the airport and report details of any damage to the driver.
No claims for damage/service will be accepted at all once you have received the vehicle from Car Park driver and left the airport terminal.
All complaints must be made within 5 days of receiving the vehicle back upon the customer arrival date into Airport. If a customer does not report any damage or claim or other complaint within this time frame, “Airport Parking Global Services” and Service Provider reserves the right to refuse liability of the complaint/damage and no refund or compensation will be made.
If a customer finds that the car is damaged or in a condition that was not noted before handing the vehicle to Service Provider, they must note this claim on the sign off sheet with their signature and date, and also must take clear pictures of the damage/condition of the car with clear evidence of the terminal and car registration in the picture. Should any of these requirements not be met, “Airport Parking Global Services” and Service Provider reserve the right to refuse liability of any damage or claim. The company reserve the right to repair any damages caused.
If any of these terms are found to be partially or wholly illegal or unreasonable then they shall be deemed severable from the remaining terms, which will continue.
These terms are governed by English laws and subject to English Court jurisdiction.
Your vehicle must be taxed and comply with the Road Traffic Act. You will be held liable for any fines, liabilities and consequential loss we incur from a failure to do this. “Airport Parking Global Services” and service provider reserves the right to refuse your vehicle on the day and no refund will be given.
“Airport Parking Global Services” & Service Providers accept no liability for any faulty car keys, alarm fobs, house or other keys left on the key ring. You must ensure you leave the drivers with the right keys, alarm fobs and instructions to start your vehicle and any consequential losses we incur as a result of failure to do so will be payable in full by you.
In the event of a vehicle not starting whilst in the possession of a Service Provider or a vehicle acquiring a puncture, or a mechanical failure or any other issue that prevents Service Provider from being able to return the vehicle to the customer, “Airport Parking Global Services” and service provider reserves the right to charge a fee for any time and / or costs incurred to get the vehicle returned. In the event that service provider has to pick you up from a terminal building (where this service isn't included in the rate) due to a mechanical failure of your vehicle, “Airport Parking Global Services” and service provider reserves the right to apply an additional charge for any associated costs that are incurred.
Customers are required to take a spare set of car keys with them on the drop-off date. The spare set of keys are required to be retained by the customer for the duration that the vehicle is parked with Service Providers. During certain peak / busy periods or lengthy periods of stay, your car may be parked in an off-site compound which could be up to 20 miles away (one way), depending on which terminal you have dropped your vehicle off. In the event that your vehicle needs to be repaired as result of Service provider’s negligence, repair work must be carried out by a “Airport Parking Global Services” & Service Providers approved organization. Vehicle delivery and collection arrangements and costs are the responsibility of you. Authorization for any works to be carried out by dealerships will not be granted, even in the event of the vehicle forgoing its warranty.
No vehicles will be covered for theft, fire, flood damage (or any other intervening act of nature) whilst the vehicle is in the custody of “Airport Parking Global Services” or service providers.
Service Provider will endeavor to deliver your vehicle back to you within 60 minutes of calling depending on traffic and weather conditions, etc
“Airport Parking Global Services” & Service Provider will not be liable for any minor scratches or dents which may not be possible to identify, which may be in confined areas and in certain weather conditions.
“Airport Parking Global Services” $ Service providers will not be responsible for any chips or broken glass to the vehicle under any circumstances
“Airport Parking Global Services” & Service providers will not be responsible for any valuables left in the vehicle. All valuable items must be removed from the vehicle prior to drop-off.
“Airport Parking Global Services” & Service Providers will not be responsible for any discoloration of paintwork, dents or scratches that may become visible after a car wash / valet or after severe weather conditions.
“Airport Parking Global Services” or Service Providers or their representatives reserve the right to move any Vehicle within or outside the Car Park to whatever extent as we may deem necessary and sufficient to carry out the efficient management of our parking facilities (including for the purpose of maintenance of the Car Park), or where we consider it necessary for the purposes of security and/or the safety of users of the Airport. “Airport Parking Global Services” & Service Providers will try to give reasonable notice of any temporary closure of a designated parking space, but please be aware that it might not always be practicable. Vehicles parked otherwise than in a designated parking space may be towed away without notice and any cost of recovery will be charged to you.
If you are Later/Earlier than your scheduled time of arrival by 4 hours you will incur a parking charge of £20 payable to “Airport Parking Global Services” or Service Providers or any of its representatives. The parking charge is to be paid upon delivery of your vehicle and can be paid Cash or Debit/Credit Card.
For every day you are Late there will be an additional £20 parking charge payable to “Airport Parking Global Services” or Service Providers or any of its representatives.
If you are to arrive earlier than the designated time then there will be a one-off charge of £20
Sufficient time will be required to return the vehicle to yourselves and the time will be varied upon the availability of the drivers or Staff.
Airport Parking Global Services Ltd.
Registered Office: Davenport Green Hall, Shay Lane, Altrincham, Manchester, WA15 8UD United Kingdom Tel 0333 303 4214